Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: When I do stupid things I sometimes wonder how I lived to be this old.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

When I do stupid things I sometimes wonder how I lived to be this old.



I just made some garlic, herb bread and just finished making some lasagna to eat with it. I put on the ovenmitts and took out the temperature gauge, took off the mitts and put the lasagnas in the oven and then picked up the temperature gauge that still read 300 degrees and that's when I realized I hadn't put the mitts back on!! STUPID!! I hope aloe vera really works.

4 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Ouchie! I hate when I do shit like that too. I once had a leak under the sink. It was draining into a bucket. I took the bucket to empty it and poured the whole thing into the sink and what do ya know......all over the place.
I see you,
JJ

6:51 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

Hope your hand heals well.
I see you,
JJ

6:51 AM  
Blogger dAAve said...

In this comment box, how does one make a tapping sound with one's fingers?

6:49 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap...

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home