Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Sometimes all it takes is a smile...

Monday, January 30, 2006

Sometimes all it takes is a smile...


This morning, on my way to work, cruising down Westheimer at about 45 or 50 mph...it was early and the lights are timed, if you go fast enough you can almost get the whole way down the street. So, I pull up to the stoplight and notice one lone headlight right behind me. The motorcycle cop pulls up along side and without thinking, I flash him a big smile and a "Good Morning"! He smiles back and says who's that behind you and I introduce Max. He drives off and I think...did I just get out of a ticket? Maybe I did, maybe not, but it was a nice way to start the day. He was sort of cute. Must be the uniform.

5 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

Glad you didn't hit a pedestrian who might have misjudged your speed. You would have missed the next few Auto Shows.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Hannen said...

Thanks Mom.

5:51 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

I love that story. Sounds like me.
Maybe he thought you were cute.
I see you,
JJ

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a cop that strolls montrose that works on that animal cop show. It might have been him

9:41 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Lucky you!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home