Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Email God?

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Email God?

www.emails4god.com Well, it's a pretty good idea!

Nothing new to report. I made it through the week. Just waiting to see if I got the new apartment or not. Just waiting to move at work. Got my tooth pulled and it wasn't too bad...still don't want to ever do it again, though. I'm going to the RV show at the Reliant Center tomorrow. My friends Toni and Miram are taking me. I'm not in the market for an RV but what the hay, it should be fun and I so enjoy their company that it doesn't really matter what we do as long as we do it together. I made deer chili last night. Gee this is all so exciting isn't it? Sorry. Just wanted to post and didn't have anything pressing to say. Hope ya'll have a great weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott W said...

Bambi Chili?

8:01 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

Deer chili....I'd like to try that sometime.
I see you,
JJ

12:22 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

Deer Chili,

I used to know ewe so well. For so long I missed you, until my aim got better.

yours not-so-truly
dAAve

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home