Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I've pretty much given up

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I've pretty much given up

on getting an apartment right now. I just got renter's insurance and have decided to fix up this place I'm living in and will continue to look for a place, one day at a time. I think the perfect place will cost $500 or less, have a great kitchen and a fenced in yard for Max. I'm over trying to train him to be caged. He's been fenced in the yard ever since I got him and there's no need to torture him anymore. I went through a bout of depression on Monday and Tuesday. I kept trying to figure out what was causing it as everything was still going according to plan. Guess I'll just blame it on the full moon as I feel fine now. Work, work, work. It's getting kind of scary now and I'm trying to keep everybody's spirits up (mine too) and approach the coming merger and move with a positive attitude. It ain't easy! Starting Friday I'll be sharing my office and computer with a temporary person and that is really going to slow me down as far as getting everything ready for this move. I've already heard from one of the company's we bought that they're looking forward to giving me all their files. OOOOOH! I can't think about that now. One day at a time!!! My mantra!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rex said...

This too shall pass. I remember we\hen I irst came to the program I hated those words....now I hang on tightly to them when times are tough.
Rexie

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot imagine life with out living One Day At A Time..!

5:25 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

It sure isn't easy! Hang in there bro.
I see you,
JJ

7:22 AM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Yes, hang in there.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home