Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I've been sober for awhile now....

Friday, January 27, 2006

I've been sober for awhile now....


going on 8 months. Yet, I find myself angry with the neighbors who are all getting high. It's almost as if I envy them. I don't, really. I don't want to go back to the way I was. It's just that they're so inconsiderate. They park in my space, litter and have party's at 4 am. when I'm trying to sleep. And then I remember how everything used to be all about me. I was just as inconsiderate as they are now. Maybe they'll grow out of it, maybe they won't. Lord knows, it took me 36 years to see the light.

3 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

I'm trying to figure out what there is to envy.

5:03 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

I use to get angry too at people who continued to party. It was like the whole world should of stopped if I did. We both know that isn't going to happen. Do some of them have problems? Sure. But a lot of them don't. "Normal people"....geez.
I see you,
JJ

6:48 AM  
Blogger Unkway said...

Hi Hannen. I'm from austin and a fellow AA'er. Here is a link to my blog. I post mainly about recovery items. Stop by if you get a chance. www.lifeinaminorkey.blogspot.com

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home