Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Hey Hey I'm the Candy Man!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hey Hey I'm the Candy Man!

Would you like some candy little boy? (only 18 & older need apply) Today I gave candy to my barber, the lady that cleaned my teeth at the dentist, my friend Craig, his neighbor Helen, my friends Jim & Jon and the guy next door. Tomorrow, it will be given to the girls in the office, a few of the truck drivers, the CFO and the CEO of the company that I work for. he he I'm just getting started. It seems that Skybars never made it to the South. No one I know who grew up here has ever heard of them.

3 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Wow....
I see you and your skybars too,
JJ

6:43 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I've got mine ready for the meeting tonight... candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy - I think I've got a sugar buzz...

12:59 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

ummmmmm skybars

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home