Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: JJ just left a comment on my previous post and this was my answer to her.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

JJ just left a comment on my previous post and this was my answer to her.

Oh honey, I'm fine. I've just had a very busy day yesterday. I got up at 5 am, did laundry, shopping, cooking, napping and then at 7:30 pm picked up J. (guy I asked out on a date who turned me down because he's just newly sober and has decided not to date for the first year like his sponsor (and mine before to me) suggested but said he'd be interested when he could) and we went to Lambda at 7:30, heard the speaker meeting at 8 pm and then from 9 to midnight manned the phones for the AA interfaith group. Got home at 12:40 am went to bed around 1 am and the upstairs neighbor's party got kicking around 3:30 am. I got out of bed at 4:30 am , went shopping, cooked and ate breakfast, cooked lunch, made bread, watched a rented video on the big TV and went to bed at 2 pm and just now got up. It's 4:20 pm. Going to start dinner and hopefully get to bed at a decent hour tonight so I can get up and do it all over again tomorrow. Well, maybe not all. So, I'm fine. Thanks for asking. Love you, Larry & Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home