Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Imagine my surprise when...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Imagine my surprise when...



I saw the UPS guy a few minutes ago and he had a fairly good sized box for me. (no comment dAAve) It held a 36 count of Skybars and 36 count of Necco Wafers! JJ told me she was calling someone about my love of Skybars but I really didn't believe her. Gosh! Naturally I go for my 2nd part of the teeth cleaning at the dentist tomorrow. Guess what I'm going to do afterwards? Yep, eat candy! Any of my Houston buddies want some? Let me know.

5 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

I thought the Skybar was at the corner of Montrose/Hawthorne. And now I find out it's been in your house all this time.

7:06 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

If you think I swear a lot you should meet my sister...she is the queen of swearing. Enjoy the candy :)
I see you and your dentist too,
JJ

5:55 AM  
Blogger Scott W said...

What do those Skybars taste like? I never had them.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I'm loving mine! I'd never had a Skybar, either. They are one candy bar in four sections with a different filling in each section: fudge, peanut, caramel, vanilla

Mmmmmmm......

Thanks, again, JJ & Necco Sista!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Oh, yeah... the candy bar is chocolate.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home