Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: 2006 Houston Auto Show

Sunday, January 29, 2006

2006 Houston Auto Show





I'm going today with some friends from AA. Zane and dAAve. Maybe a few more. I think we'll have a good time. I'm certainly looking forward to it. I always like to go and see what I'm not going to buy this year. I've been sitting here listening to meditation music from Launchcast and reading the latest edition of Guideposts. Not a bad thing to do on a foggy Sunday morning.

I'm off to a meeting in a little bit. Now I finally have a chance to get rid of some of this candy! AA people LOVE candy!

6 Comments:

Blogger Trudging said...

A.A. people do love candy.

9:19 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

Medidation music? Is it good? I need a cd so I can medidation...seriously.
I see you,
JJ
PS: Hope you had a good time at the auto show.

11:42 AM  
Blogger LauraZena said...

Toni & I are going to the RV show February 12th (Sunday). Wanna go?
- Miriam

3:11 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

Hot Dog!
The Auto Show!!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Thanks for the Skybar and the Necco wafers. I left them in the car, and it was a bit warm in there, so into the fridge it went, and it was delicious.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Yes, AA folk do love candy; they wiped out my stash at the clubhouse on Friday!

I'm a bit jealous of y'all getting to go to that way cool auto show... (pout)

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home