Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I've been bitten!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I've been bitten!

Or stung. I'm not sure. All I know is I just woke up at 2:15 am. and I've got a large itchy welt on my head, my back and my fingers. They're getting bigger and itchier by the minute. I've smeared salve on them and just took Cordicen and now a cup of hot tea and hopefully things will subside. I know I have the occasional mosquito in here but they're usually in the bathroom. Could be spiders but it would have to be 3 of em all eating me at the same time. I hope it's not fleas...and yes, Max does have them at this time. He's due for a bath and occasionally he does get on the bed. Well, he'll get his bath tomorrow,no matter what. Well, time to go scratch my wounds. I'll try not to.

Speaking of being bitten, does anyone watch Surface? I really like that show but I haven't heard anyone speak about it at all.

4 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

Could it be the dreaded ...
Love Bug?

symptoms:
...sucks the life out of ya
...a desire to compromise
...empty wallet
...s.l.i.p.

5:11 AM  
Blogger Hannen said...

Don't think so DAAve. It's probably not fleas either cause my legs never get bit and the dog is always on the floor. Lions and tigers and bears!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

One of our ladybugs (Yes, dammit, ladybugs - Why are two gay men afflicted with a plague of ladybugs?!?! how gay! deja vu...) landed on my nose this morning while I was looking in the mirror putting in my contacts. Scared the hell outta for a second! At least I didn't scream... loud...

1:51 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Oh, and yes, I really like Surface.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home