Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I was talking to Mommie Dearest about

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I was talking to Mommie Dearest about







walking home from grade school and the candy we used to get on the way. She didn't remember Fizzies. I then reminisced about the licorice that was shaped like a small record. Red or Black with a candy ball in the middle and Lik-im-aid strips and envelopes. Fireballs (no comment dAAve?), Bit-o-Honey. I loved Fizzies! Didn't know that they made a comeback in the nineties but then the company went out of business. Oh well. The good ole days.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trudging said...

Yes, I remember all of them!!!

11:08 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

The dentist must of loved you. I do not remember fizzies but they sound interesting. Bit-O-Honey...omg...just use it as a tooth remover. I use to love Bazooka - use to blow the biggest bubbles (not comment dAAve..lol). Fuck I love candy. My sister works for NECCO - you know the company that makes NECCO wafers and Skybars (which I love) and then there is Charleston Chews frozen - o.k. I'm shutting up now.
I see you,
JJ

2:14 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Love NECCO wafers! Remember Sixlets? They only seem to come out around Halloween now...

5:57 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

I'm working on getting you some skybars my friend.
I see you,
JJ

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home