Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Remember the day I decided to move?

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Remember the day I decided to move?


That was the day I walked into work and found out we were moving. This morning I decided not to move right now because I'm really afraid of what Max might do when left alone in a cage in the new apartment. I need to spend time training him rather than move and then get evicted because my dog is acting badly. He has a very loud bark and he cries really well. So, I walk into work and find out we're not moving, where they told me we were moving, after all. I'm glad I didn't move to be closer to work. Since they keep changing their minds. Best to just wait and see what happens. Don't you think? Besides, maybe the perfect apartment will come along. And the pipe, well, I've decided to live with it for now. I'll get apartment insurance (something I should have had all along) and if the pipe breaks and everything gets covered with sewage, I'll have that option available. God really does work in mysterious ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home