Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: That Darn Tooth!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

That Darn Tooth!


Went to the dentist this morning and didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes. Not bad since they were just fitting me in to the schedule. A quick look from the dentist and then an x-ray and lo and behold, the whole tooth has to come out. Will they do it? Nah! They can't do anything until they get the blood work back from the clinic where it's being drawn from my arm, tomorrow. Looks like I'm going to PA with the tooth, after all. I could be angry or sad but, I'm not. I knew this could happen and I'm prepared to go forward, no matter what. I'll just keep praying that it doesn't get any worse and if it does, there's always the string and the doorknob routine.

3 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

or pliars

6:37 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

I got pliars

7:06 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Pliar this.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home