Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I've been having one of those weeks!

Friday, September 30, 2005

I've been having one of those weeks!

You know, the one that it just seems like everything is going wrong. Except for, of course, I didn't drink. That part went well. I've been working and that's going well but it's been hard getting everything back to normal after the hurricane that didn't happen here. Took me a whole day just to unwrap all the files and then put them where they belong. I could bitch and bitch about all the things that didn't go well but I'm not going to. That's in the past. Right? Hey, the car ran all week and it's cool outside. Can't complain about that. So I'm OK and just have one more day to work and then I'm free till Tuesday. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home