Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Does this happen to anyone else or is it just my computer?

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Does this happen to anyone else or is it just my computer?

You get ready to post and it doesn't take? It doesn't let you load a pic. It won't let you edit. Is it just me? Is this just the way it is? What I usually do now is post what I can. Try and edit it later or reboot. So far that has worked on some days. Good thing I'm sober. The old me would have slammed the PC against the wall or deleted blogger for ever. Ah serenity.

5 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

I have had problems a few times trying to upload a picture, but eventually always get it to work. No other problems to report -- at this time.
But thanks so much for your commentary. I will duly note it.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

I've had terrible trouble uploading pics lately. Best to save your posts in a text editor and upload when you can!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Trudging said...

I have had the same trouble. I hope it clears up.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you can upload directly on here. I always use Hello and have never had a problem

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home