Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Sometimes it's so hot here I think this is what

Friday, August 12, 2005

Sometimes it's so hot here I think this is what


I should do to my car. Guess I'll just wait for the next flood. I'm going to try and load some pics from my visit to PA. Next post, I promise, if your interested. I'm soooo glad to be back on line and have a working telephone. Life is good. How often do you stop and think about what it would be like not to have a computer, car, electricity, drinkable water, a roof over your head, money for the little things? There's so much we have to be thankful for. Don't forget it! Health, kids ( I don't have any I know of unless you count Max), hair (little of that too), gardens, sunrises and sunsets. Boy I'm in a grateful mood. LOL So I'm really glad to be back and really glad I went to PA. I really think I had the best visit I've ever had. No hurt feelings or arguments. No bitter words. No reminders of what I did to myself or others when I was drinking steadily. I think while I'm getting better, my family is getting better too. Is that possible? I hope so.

1 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

ah yes ...
perceptions

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home