Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I've Never Done This Before!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I've Never Done This Before!

I have never, in my 24 years in Houston flown without at least 6 Vodka Tonics under my belt the night before!! Never! Last night was amazing! I finished packing, watched a little TV, did the dishes, watched the news and climbed into bed a little after 10:00 pm and went right to sleep. Only woke up twice during the night and it was just to check to see if it was time to go. Woke up this morning, on time and not hungover in any way. How nice. How unusual. I feel confident that this trip home will be the best ever. I've started taking pictures and yesterday I took some of work and the people I work with. Hope to get some on the little plane and with luck and perserverence I'll figure out how to load them in the computer. Never tried that before. It will be a good trip and I owe it all to AA and my friends from AA. Thanks guys. Later. Oh wait. Maybe I had a little to do with it too. Pat myself on the back. lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Recovery Road London said...

Cool! Good for you.

Last yearI flew sober for the first time in 20 years last and I was like a big kid! Loved it!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home