Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I'm Back, But...

Monday, August 08, 2005

I'm Back, But...

About once a month my ISP (neighbor) forgets to pay the bill and I don't have service for a few days. I do love wireless but I'm getting tired of the occasional down time. So today I signed up for DSL and it will be installed on Monday the 15th. When I got back from PA on Friday I didn't have service and thought once again he hadn't paid the bill. Well that was true but he didn't pay cause he had his appendix removed and was now in Alabama with his parents, recuperating. He'll be back sometime this week. Maybe the young lady who lives upstairs would like the bus card I have now. I'll see if she's interested. So, I'm back and 20 hours short on the paycheck so I'm trying to work a full 40 hours this week. It may kill me. Still sober and glad of it. Later.

5 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

An appendix is no reason to postpone ISP service. Maybe you need a new neighbor.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Glad to see that you are back.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Haven't seen you in a while. Maybe you can make a noon meeting soon.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there other forums/blogs that are more specific for this topic? I have not found one.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Hannen said...

To Nathaniel, I'm not sure which topic your interested in. If it's ISP call SBC and if it's being sober, click on my links for Higer powered and attitude of gratitude. They'll lead you to even more people in recovery. Good luck. H.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home