Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: My dog and I are celebrating our birthdays, today.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

My dog and I are celebrating our birthdays, today.

I turned 54 today. Hard to believe that I'm still alive. Sixty is looking younger and younger. My friends Toni & Miram took me to breakfast and this afternoon they're taking me to a early dinner. They are so sweet. Mommie Dearest forgot about my birthday. That's a first. She's the one who reminds everybody else who's birthday is coming up. My brother and sister will be late as usual with their cards. I guess this birthday isn't as exciting since I didn't die at all this year. Did it twice last year. When I think back on all the times I drank and drove it's amazing to me that I didn't die or kill somebody. It's been a slow week for me as far as meetings go. I've been concentrating on getting through the audit at work and then making up the time we spent on it. I accomplished a lot this week. That always makes me feel good about working. I'll get more meetings this coming week. I promise. Nothing else new. Later. L.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

3:22 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

Happy Birthday!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Well I am just caught unawares! Hope your day was lovely and serene. Happy Birthday!

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am another one caught unawares. Why don't you let someone know. What to do, what to do! MaYbe WE COULD ALL GET TOGETHER AT THE 6:30
am MEETING. hARTY hAR hAR! Greetings from Queen Noor (she is not happy with you). QN

11:37 PM  
Blogger Hannen said...

Thanks guys.

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Larry...love ya :)

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home