Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: We've all known he/she works in mysterious ways.

Monday, March 06, 2006

We've all known he/she works in mysterious ways.

I haven't been to a meeting in quite a while. I'm not really feeling guilty. I've just been busy but I always knew that if I needed one there were many available even though I never go anywhere but Lambda. It's a nice feeling to know there's always one available. My job finally moved. We moved last weekend, actually, they moved. I was sick. I did get to go today and worked for about 5 hours. Becky (one of the girls I work with) and I decided to go exploring and see what the building had to offer and where the smoking areas are. We noticed there were a couple restaurants in the building too. Well, one snack bar and one club of some kind that evidently served food and had a great smoking area with little tables under the eves surrounded by trees. I decided to check out the club and found out the name was The Post Oak Club. Sound familiar? Yep, it's THE Post Oak Club. The AA club. The one I've heard so much about for the last two years. The one I've never been to. Someone is hinting that I should go to a meeting. Guess I'll check it out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rex said...

Gotta love those God shots!

12:46 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

That's cool. Which reminds me I should probably go to a meeting.
I see you,
JJ

6:48 AM  
Blogger dAAve said...

Next thing I hear from you will be about your new girlfriend whom you got preggie.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Yep, sounds like God

2:19 AM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Gotta love Tootie!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home