Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I found my apartment.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

I found my apartment.

Building must have been built in the 1960's.

Bedroom, the bath is to the right, all light blue old-timey tile. Very nice. Door to the left is the walk in closet.

Looking in from the front door. Living room is about 12 x 12 or including the dining area, 12 x 22.
Kitchen has lots of storage and a brand new large electric range. Definetly a selling point with me.

Now I just have to decide wether or not to move. I'm going to have the guys from work come to my current apartment and check out the sewer pipe. If it's ok, I'll stay here. If it's not, I'll take the plunge ( is that a pun?) and move. I found this cute apartment down on Binz. It's in a really nice neighborhood and just down the street from the Children's Museum and for that matter, all of the museaums for Houston. Wish me luck.

5 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Wow nice place. Do you have a bedroom for me when I come and visit or do I get the couch?
I see you,
JJ

12:37 PM  
Blogger Hannen said...

What? Now I have to buy a couch!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Looks cute! How much?

2:52 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

Scott - a couch can range from $100-$10,000

4:33 PM  
Blogger Hannen said...

Guys. I have a couch picked out at Ikea. It's about $245 and bright pink. Oh baby!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home