Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I think I'm going to move.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I think I'm going to move.



I'm tired just thinking about it. Anyone want a 10 gallon fish tank with 2 angels and a catfish? Free to a good home.

I've got this concrete pipe in the corner of my kitchen that the landlord has had his guys look at a few months ago and it's leaking...Slowly. Rust colored stuff is seeping out of it's pores. My boss said that kind of pipe needs to be replaced every 30 years or so. The landlord isn't going to replace it until I move and I'm suddenly not willing to wait till it bursts and dumps sewage all over my stuff and maybe me. So, I'm going to start looking today. Max has abandonment issues and we'll have to deal with that real soon too. Life is going to get really exciting really fast. Chuckle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home