Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I went to the movies last night.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I went to the movies last night.


We saw the Chronicles of Narnia.(that would explain my dreams this morning) I think all 3 of us really enjoyed it. Ken had read the book and said they stuck to it pretty well except that the battle scene was only 2 paragraphs in the book. We all three teared up here and there and I found myself leaning forward in anticipation of what was to come. I thought at the time that maybe it was (in a way) too violent for children and then realized they probably have seen a lot more violence from TV and video games and it probably wouldn't affect them adversely. I predict the lead guy (William Mosley) will be a great star. He's sure got the looks and I don't think he's very old yet. Maybe in his teens. The kids were all good actors. A completely enjoyable experience, if your in to fantasy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Recovery Road London said...

They were/are my fave books when I was a kid.

I need to borrow some kids so I can go and see the film.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn it....another movie to add to the list of must sees

10:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you filled in the blanks just fine.
Chronicle of Narnia were the books that created my love for reading when I was a child.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home