Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I don't remember my first drink.

Friday, December 02, 2005

I don't remember my first drink.


Usually when someone tell their story they mention their first drink. I don't remember mine. What I do remember is paregoric. The taste sort of reminded me of Root Beer. The effects were wonderful. I got all tingley and felt pretty. It was an over the counter remedy for diarrhea and upset stomach. I had a lot of upset stomachs after that first time. I think Mom finally realized what was going on with me and stopped giving me the medicine. Wow, my first drug. Who would a thought?

2 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

I do not remember my first drink either but I can go on and on about my last.
I see you,
JJ

8:24 AM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Paregoric made you feel pretty. That is either extremely sad or absolutely hysterical. Or both? bwahahahahahaha

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home