Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: What a Day!

Monday, April 11, 2005

What a Day!

I took my friend Mike on his errands and he bought his first ever computer. A laptop that really fits in his apt. I picked him up this morning at 7:30 am and left at 3 pm. What a day. After getting him hooked up to Netscape and trying to explain the email system I finally left. Remember Mike hasn't had any experience with the Web or for that matter, the computer. He'll do fine in time. So I went home and found out I was locked out of my Apt. by my Dog. He evidently tried to get out during the heavy rain and lightening storm. He ate both of my blinds, flipped the dead bolt(so I couldn't get in) and tore off the bottom of the door and tore off the linoleum floor and scratched the door and wall. He actually tore off the paint and I'll have to repaint that latter. I had to throw the blinds out and pray the curtains will keep the neighbors from seeing more than (I know) they really want to see. So it's been one hell of a day! I've forgiven the dog, but I'd really like to know if he'll remember what he did and why I don't want him to do it again. I've been thinking about moving to a small house or condo. I'm not really sure if I can trust Max to behave. What do you think?

3 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

Maybe Max should be a seeing eye dog.

Since he seems to like blinds.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Like father, like son?

Hey, Dave, watch it with the blind dog comments. I won't tell Chester what you said.

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe next time theres going to be storm, you should take him with you...lmao.

Um maybe not he might tear you to shreds. I think he needs a little love :)

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home