Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: After a post like the previous one...

Friday, February 16, 2007

After a post like the previous one...


what can you say? I didn't state all of that to solicit pity or whatever. It's just therapeutic to get it off my chest. At least it's supposed to be therapeutic. Ha. Well, we'll see. Today's payday and I've got a ton of shopping to do and I swear I'm going to get the crevice tool out for my sweeper and go behind the furniture and suck out all the doghair that's been hiding there. Life with Max can be a hairy experience! (pun intended) He's such a good dog. I know I'm blessed to have a buddy like him. And friends like you, too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Recovery Road London said...

Hola H'

I'd be surprised if anyone suggested you were soliciting sympathy or suchlike. The point of my blog is to vent and vent loudly.

Hope you're well today.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I ma newly sober and have been enjoying your blog after finding it the other day. Your dog is so cute!
Kristin
Long Island

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops.. I mean I AM newly sober..lol..

9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nowhere in the 12 steps does it say that you should quit drinking, or help anyone else to quit drinking, either. Nowhere do the words SOBRIETY, RECOVERY, ABSTINENCE, HEALTH, HAPPINESS, JOY, & LOVE appears in the 12 Steps. The word ‘alcohol’ is only used once, when it was PATCHED into the 1st Step for the word “sin.” But Wilson wrote “ We are powerless over ‘alcohol’……. Oxford Group Slogan; “We are powerless over sin & have been defeated by it.

You have joined a “satanic cult,” [AA] Hannen! Get out now, before AA & all these other demons [BLOGGERS], steal your soul. Trust in Jesus!!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home