Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Too weird!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Too weird!

I got paid today by direct deposit as usual. When I checked the account it showed two deposits from work. What?! I know Becky, the payroll person wasn't feeling well on the day she did the checks but I didn't know she felt "that" bad. So, while it was nice to look at my account with all that extra money in it, I knew I'd have to give it back (cause I'm just so honest, damn it) and so I'm going to take my checkbook with me to work today. I'll write them a check for the overpayment. I called the shop and Becky answered and I explained the situation. She said, Larry, stop, it's a bonus. I guess he paid me for an extra 20 hours and then they took the taxes out of it which would explain the weird amount. LOL Still, it was, is, a pleasant surprise. Lord knows I can use it. Merry Christmas ho ho ho.

2 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

You deserve a bonus! Cool.
I see you bro,
JJ

1:37 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

I came home and my husband said,"you got a card from some guy in Houston." You know guys in Houston. It was so nice to get your card

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home