Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: For the last time?

Friday, December 16, 2005

For the last time?





I went to see my therapist yesterday. I hadn't seen him since sometime in August. We had both gotten busy and I got sick and then he got sick and then I left on vacation and then he did and finally I just decided to take a hiatus and wait and see what happens. He called to tell me he was closing my file and was that OK? I said, hell, no, let's get together. I really like that guy. He's helped me thorough so much (just like blogging) during my sober beginnings and after. We had a great visit. Like two old friends. We decided that I don't need his services at this time but if I do, no matter when, we'll get back together. I've only ever had two therapists. Him and my sponsor. Norris was my therapist sometime around 1995. Who knew someday he'd be my sponsor? Someone works in mysterious ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home