Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Redecorating

Friday, December 16, 2005

Redecorating

I asked my boss the other day if it was ok for me to paint my office. Right now it's just basic white. He said sure but I might want to wait for a few weeks till he finds out if we're going to move. What? I said ok, I'll give it a few weeks. Then, on the way home, my alcoholic mind went in to gear and I started thinking about whether or not I'd still be able to take Max to work, would I still have 3 windows and light, would we have better AC (ours barely works now), would I have further to drive, would I have to deal with more traffic, would I, would I, would I? Whoa! Stop! I told myself. Stop that right now! Whatever is going to happen, will happen and I can live with anything. I'll deal with it when and if it happens. Nothing I can do about it now. Sometimes I just have to remind myself how things work. Ah life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home