Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Well, here we go.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Well, here we go.


Max, Chris & I are leaving for points Northwest of here. Probably past San Antonio. We're taking a lot of small stuff, a few clothes, some food, a pot and a pan, some charcoal, maybe a tent. I've tried to book a room anywhere, but no dice. I think we have enough to sustain us for 4 or 5 days. The car is running good so I'm not worried about that. We can start over again if we have to. Makes me wonder what all those people who were stuck in NO were thinking and feeling. I'm scared! No panic yet. Taking it one day at a time. I'm so glad I'm not drinking. So this will be my last post for a while. If your in Rita's way, take care. Who knows? I may end up back in Pennsylvania for the winter. Now there's a scary thought.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, merely an unacceptable one. QN

6:13 AM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home