Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: My Good Friends

Saturday, July 16, 2005

My Good Friends


My friend dAAve of Higherpower fame just left after showing me how to link to others. He also showed me how to put pictures in here without using flickr. I probably won't use flickr much any more. This other way is just too easy. dAAve suggested I practice this a few times as I really just watched him do it and the best way to learn anything is to actually do it yourself. At least for me it is. He also wanted me to link to him so he could get more hits than our friend Scott of Attitude of Gratitude fame. I said I would and so I have, I think, if it really worked. Try it and see.

dAAve was also nice enough to help me put a Site Meter and a Counter on here too. Boy Howdy! I feel like a real Blogger now! I'm afraid most of the counter numbers are from us looking to see if what what we did really worked. Ah well.

Went to the early meeting today. It was a good one as most of the meeting are. I've seldom gone to a bad meeting. I think once in the last 2 years and I don't really remember exactly who said what about whom but I know I left feeling angry and not a little blue. Got over it though. So all in all, meetings are seldom bad and almost never boreing. Several new or like me, just back from being out, people were there. I still don't know how I feel about everything. I haven't met with my sponsor or therapist since I got back and I will, eventually, I know. It's just, it's just, it's just that I still feel numb. I know that will wear off too, eventually. Well, it better! 12 days but I'm not counting. Ha.

1 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

Today's Baseball Scores:

5-2
11-7
2-1
1-0
and finally,
4-3

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home