Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: One More Time

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

One More Time

This is going to be a short post. I've been trying for days to post but either Blogger or my computer wouldn't let me post. It would just stop letting me type in the middle of my post. Sort of the way I've been feeling...like stopping in the middle of my life. I'm just getting over the "Crud", the one with the stuffed head and sore throat. I finally went to work yesterday for 5 hours and that's when I found out one of the girls in the office had it too. I sprayed a lot of Lysol around my office in the hopes that I wouldn't pass this on to anyone. No one really comes in there very often anyway except for the girl that's sick. Naturally. Thanksgiving at Lambda tomorrow. I'll see how I feel and decide then. I really don't want to give this to anyone. Well, Happy Turkey Day to all.

3 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Happy Wednesday to you and I hope you are feeling better.
I SEE YOU,
JJ
PS: If you don't log online tomorrow Happy Thanksgiving.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same problem with Blogger this week. Can't wait to see everyone at Lambda tomorrow

10:52 AM  
Blogger Scott W said...

I got a card signed Larry, was that from you? If it was then many thanks!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home