Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Disco Queen

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Disco Queen

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Sitting here listening to
Gaydarradio.com I've not been a Disco Queen for sometime and now I'm listening to dance music from the U.K. You know it's been 9 years since I went to a bar to listen to the music. I've lost touch but now I'm back and most important, I can remember what I've heard. Except i'll never be able to remember who sang what when. It's not Altzheimer's, I don't think. Here's what I've written down so far this week. Ann Nesby-Lovin is really my game, Sunset Strippers-Fallin Stars, Diana Ross (do you remember her)-Not over you yet, Basement Jaxx-Oh my gosh and Lnm Projekt-Everyone. Of course, nothing will top our Mars Needs Women theme, which I can't remember for the life of me. Ken Bob help me out! Love, Larry & Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home